Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sesame Street will never be the same
My kids share in my love for pumpkin carving. They don't. I'm sorry people, but it's boring and stupid and kept my kids entertained for about 27 seconds.


Transformer and Spider Man. Neither of which are the costumes we (Papa) bought them to wear this year. Oh well, I've spent the past few weeks at WalMart with Obi-Won and Cookie Monster..so..they got some good use. Even if they didn't make an appearance Trick-or-Treating.




Now that I've eaten all of the good candy out of the Kowboys pumpkins I'll fill you in on the super fun last few weeks. Last weekend I went to the MOA with some of my fav. gals. Lots of good shopping, great food, and of course laugh till I pee. This is a yearly thing for me. Laugh till I pee.....out in the parking lot.....or in the super high end part of Nordstroms. I'm sorry, even at 33 a guy with his zipper down showing off his polka dotted underwear is really freakin' funny people. A nicer women would of told him. One like me would laugh till she pees. And FYI the Nordstrom workers DONOT get a kick out of Libby and I laughing for 40 minutes in the chairs outside the bathroom. I almost bought a $400 shirt just because I felt so guilty. Almost.




Brad and I had a fun Halloween weekend with 2 fun parties and much needed margaritas for big bird. Kowboys had fun trick-or-treating. Hank made it 2 blocks, got freaked out and stayed at a friends house to help pass out candy. Brods loaded up the pumpkin.




And, just for fun, here are a few "fun" things that happened in our house this week:


Culligan broke


Microwave broke


Oven caught on fire (thankfully just bacon grease and after a good cleaning all was good)


The garage door opener broke and a cable snapped and a big metal rod thingy came slamming down. Thank God nobody was standing there and miraculously it missed both vehicles.


Brad and I were bringing a keg to a party and locked the keys in the car. With the keg in the car. And no spare keys anywhere to be found.


And.....I did something a women should never ever ever do. I had a moment of craziness. The kids were playing dress up. I had a dress in there from when I was a bridesmaid in my best friends wedding. For some crazy a** reason I thought "hmmm...lets see if I can still fit in this." O.K., here was my thought process....when I wore the dress I was 21 weeks pg with Brody. So, I thought if I could wear this thing at 21 weeks pg I better the H fit in it now?! Uhhhh huhhhh. What I didn't tell my crazy brain is that I also lost about 15 pounds during the start of my preg. and heaved my brains out the entire pregnancy. So, yes, I was in the smoking hot glory days of my body at that wedding. Huge boobs and not showing even a teeny bit yet. Unlike my just ate all my kids Halloween candy and had McDonalds for lunch because they were begging for it and I didn't feel like going through the effort of making grilled cheese body. Not. NOT the same body. So, I got the dress stuck. Couldn't get it down, couldn't get it up. Stuck. I had to cut the thing off.











No comments:

Post a Comment