Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hank "made" his own breakfast. Donut and Special K bar. What? It's made with cereal.
Nice cooperation boys. Thank you.


Having kids is like having an exotic pet. It's cool. They're beautiful. When you take them out places people oooggle over them. You get to pick really cool names for them. But. But. At any moment they can turn on you and bite your face off. Welcome to my day.

Ok, so as most of you know I now have the super stressful work week of Tues. and Wed. First of all.....let me clear something up. Being a stay at home mom is hard. Wanna know what's harder? Being a working mom. I'm gonna give a big ol' "You Rock" to working moms. If I had to do this s#&$ 5 days a week it wouldn't be pretty people.

The Kowboys go to school on the days that I work. My niece picks them up at 2:30, so really they don't have it that rough. But to them...tragic. They like their life of luxury. Wake up, mom makes some coffee, the 3 of us snuggle in the chair and catch up on Nick Jr. cartoons or read some library books. Then start our day around 9:00. They just aint havin' this out the door by 7:30 nonsense. So, here's how my morning went:

6:40 Brody walks into living room "momma do I have school today?"

Me "yes"

Brody "whahahahahahhawwhahaha" (that's screaming/crying) followed by kicking me in the shins and punching me in the stomach.

Hank "we do have school"

Me "Yes, it's Wed. today"

So, at this point they are both doing a run/scream combo move around the living room. Kind of like blowing up 2 balloons and then letting them go and at the same time pushing an air horn. I think naps are in order for tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment