Monday, November 7, 2011

This is what I found when I opened my frig tonight. This is what sent me into insta-tears. If you don't have kids stop reading this blog because you'll think I'm a freak show. If you are a dad you wont understand, so stop reading this blog. Only read this if you are a mother.

The insta-tears was prompted by the bowl of cereal. With the spoon. On top of the cheesecake. Hank had this bowl of cereal for a snack tonight. I forgot all about it untill I opened the frig. Why did I forget all about it? How did I forget all about it? Well.....because when Hank was done eating it he put it in the frig. "Saved" it for tomorrow. Now why would that send me into tears you ask? Here's why. Score 1 for mom teaching kids to be responsible. He cleaned up his snack, put it where it goes, and didn't waste any food. He's 3 people. THREE. Some of his friends are still pooping in their pants. 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment