Monday, November 28, 2011

For B.Herb's b-day this year, the big 5, he wanted a lizard. Never, ever tell your kids "if that's what you want next year, that's what you can get" while trying to get them out of Petco. As I did in November of 2010. Or, you also will end up with 2 leopard spotted geckos. Look at his little face. Isn't it just the cutest thing?! So excited!
C'mon Mom....stop taking pics and get in the store.

Which one.....?

I have to say, they are cute little guys. Or girls.



Best....day....ever!



Getting ready for the lizard release. Thank you Aunt SueEllen for letting the lizard spend a night at your house!



Brody named his Hollow and Hank named his Sponge Bob Square Pants Popcorn. The boys are thrilled and this is where I remind myself...they are kids, they are only kids once...and there are much worse pets then some harmless (non-smelly, I checked) leopard geckos. Did I mention they can live for 20 years?












No comments:

Post a Comment