Monday, May 30, 2011

Tonight was one of those nights where I put the kids to bed and neither one was tired. Just me. So, Hank ended up in Papa's bed. 40 minutes later Brody was still wide awake "snorting" his blankie. Brody is the easiest child on the planet, he'll just lay in bed until he eventually falls asleep or I let him come out and join Brad and I on the couch. The kid is heaven in a 4T.
Since Momma was craving some ice cream I told B. Herb to put on his Spider Man light up sandals. Time for some D.Q. On the way to get our 2,849 calorie snacks Brody told me "people will be really surprised to see a young kid like me out this late." I'm thinkin' he thought he was the bees knees going on a late night Hankless junk food run. One mini snickers blizzard with hot fudge and one banana split later we're both happy campers. I love you Herb.

1 comment:

  1. Just Like my Hannah Banana...give me a call next time, we'll meet you there :)

    ReplyDelete