Tuesday, May 17, 2011

If you stop over, please take notice of my new garden decoration. Sitting nicely amoungst my cosmos, is a beautiful deer skull. Oh yeah, lucky me. The boys found it in the woods and thought it would be just perfect to keep the rabbits away. Which, by the way, we don't have a problem with because A. all of my perennials are deer/rabbit proof, and B. every male member of family uses the garden for their toilet May-October.

However, if I am thumbing through the next issue of Country Living and see animal skulls mixed in with their peonys I'll know the Kowboy's idea took off like hot cakes. Don't run off to Hanson's to get your skull, as of now they can only be found in the woods of Thorp.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds lovely. Oh, cats keep rabbits away, too. Ralph (RIP) used to haul home headless baby bunnies (RIP). See, Hank? Cats are FUN!

    ReplyDelete