Friday, May 13, 2011

Man weekend

Tonight is the first time in 5 years I have the house to myself...well, sort of. My dad's here. But, no Kowboys just Wales. Brad took the boys to Thorp to go "deer hunting..pow pow."
Brody took his rubber cup bow and arrow and Hankie took his dollar store cap gun. Momma filled a cooler with toddler deer hunting food....ham, juice and go-gurts. The go-gurts were big time since Brody begs me for them everytime we are in the store. And, hey, it's deer camp so they can eat men food.
Hank was proud to report that he pooped in the woods and had to use leaves. They also saw a deer skull which gives the hunters some hope that there is (or at least once was) big bucks in the area.
The Kowboys have high hopes of coming home with some meat. Sleep with one eye open furry woodland creatures. My baby buntings and daddy are goin' a hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment