Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First day of school!





First day of school...first day of school Nemo. Those were the first words the Kowboys heard this morning. Because they are 3 and 4 the excitement was almost tangible. They actually ate breakfast. Gasp! Got dressed when asked, brushed teeth for longer than 8 seconds (and moved the toothbrush on their teeth, not just stand there with it hanging out of their mouth) and put their socks and shoes on the 3rd time I asked. All and all..... a good start to the day. No screaming, no tantrums, no fighting, no crying. And, the Kowboys didn't scream, throw a tantrum or cry either. hehhehheee..... I have big hopes for day 2.

I have to say, last night was a rough one. We have some transitions coming up. Like......momma is starting a new job. Yes, that last word was J-O-B. As in work. I will be working not 1, but 2 days a week. YIKES!!! Starting next week I will be working Tues. and Wed. in an office in Rhinelander. I will greatly miss all my friends at Grembans and god knows there is a special place in heaven for bosses like those guys. But, as the kids get older and their needs change, being in town 2 minutes from their school was just were I needed to be.

Anyhooo....today was a great day for the Kowboys. They were little rock stars. Brody helped Hank and showed him how a seasoned preschooler does things. I didn't cry. I'm not gonna lie. It was adorable and heart warming and so cute I coulda squeezed their little heads. But, 7 hours to myself was kinda nice.

Thumbs up to cool backpacks. Buzz and Spiderman
Grammie's gonna kill me. But, I thought this was adorable.


I think Papa was more emotional than me!


My unshowered, unmake-up'd self. Funny, that's my usual look! And my Hottie husband and so cute it should be outlawed kids.


My very fav!!! Look at Hankie lookin'
at Brods. I love this one because this was how the morning was. Any questions Hankie had he asked Brody. Ya know, this is B's second year of preschool after all.


Jacket goes here!


Checking out the name tags...seeing if they know anybody.


Putting his supplies away. When I picked him up his teacher told me that he sang "God Bless America" for her. She said she almost cried it was so adorable. I did cry. It was that adorable.


Which toy...which toy???


Dropping his name in the bag .



Hankie's cubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment