Friday, September 9, 2011

Today has been a very emotional day for me. For a thousand and one reasons. And, NO, I'm not p.g. This week of school has been great. The Kowboys are loving it, and I am getting a whole crap load of stuff done. Like what you ask?
Well, I washed all my delicates......ahem.....bras that have been sitting in a pile on the bottom of the laundry room floor as if they are awaiting Heidi Klum and her angel wings to come sweep them up and walk down the runway while Seal (can't decide if he is hot or not) sings some sucky song. Meanwhile Heidi is swaying down the runway with her bouncy, yeah I've had 4 kids in like 15 minutes, boobs. That would be if, if, Heidi wore Hanes Her Way bras from WalMart. What? They're raspberry pink and teal. Kind of hot? Right? No. Not at all. But, ya know what? Kovi can't tell the difference. He thought they were from Vic's. And, someday he'll get me some big ol' perky boobs.
I have to say, this school stuff has been bitter sweet for me. Of course, it's nice to have some time to get things done without having to "ounce" (announce) a rodeo, pretend to be Princes Leia, pitch baseballs, go deer hunting, "ounce" a water ski show, try to teach the terrier to fetch, feed Brody's pet worms.....ya get the point. But, it's wierd. I realize after this week I will be working Tues. and Wed., so I will just be home alone on Fridays, but still, it's wierd. For 5 years my days have revolved around the Kowboys. And now, I have from 8-2:30 one day a week to do whatever strikes my fancy. Wierd. I think I have a 70% love, 30% hate relationship with school.

No comments:

Post a Comment