Monday, July 4, 2011

My newest great-nephew!!!





Introducing......drum roll please.....CARSON MICHAEL DEBAY. The newest member of the ever growing Wales clan. He's my great nephew. As in, his mom is my niece, great nephew. And, he's delicious. Ohhhh.....baby....the newborn smell. That smell will give any woman an aching uterus. I don't care who you are. That newborn smell is heaven in your nostrils. And the feet, oh those feet.
Our family stopped up to see him this afternoon. Brody was more excited to see "Uncle" Mike....who's not really his Uncle, he's actually Brody's first cousins husband. But, sometimes the age gap is even more confusing for us. Hank liked him, but was in desperate need of some chicken nuggets. And me, well, what do you think? All in favor of baby #3....say "I". "I"

No comments:

Post a Comment