Monday, July 11, 2011

Today has not been one of my favorite days. Sometimes being a grown-up isn't all it's cracked up to be. However, that's life and we can either choose to be a you know what, or we can put on our big girl panties and deal with it. Lucky for you I have some cute lacy flowered big girl unders on.
So, because I am me and I am lucky enough to be very logical, very determined, and very strong, I allowed myself until 4:00 p.m. to have a pitty party ( I still have 30minutes) and when the clock shows 4:01 party over. Also, I am going to end each of my blog posts from now on with one thing I am grateful for. Because sometimes, we all need to be reminded that we are surronded by 100,000 miracles every day. And, I my friends am a very blessed person.

Today I am grateful that when I woke up in the morning, I rolled onto Brads pillow and got a big old sniff of my husband. I love the smell of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment