Sunday, July 31, 2011

Well...hello there! I'm back. As much as I wish I could say I haven't posted anything because I was doing something that would change the world like helping homeless people, or switching my aresole hairspray to a pump (I just can't get the volume..I've tried)! I've just been caught up in the awesome WI summer. For those of you that live in an area where it is hot for more than 2 months out of the year...good for you. I don't. So, in between pontoon boat rides, jailhouse pizza Mondays, tubing, smores, endless waterski shows in the baby pool, and watching the kids ride their bikes around and around the driveway circle..I just haven't found time to blog. But, if any of you are still in the running for Parent of the Year, you know who you are little Mrs. "I grow a garden and only feed my kids organic vegetables and use only deet free all natural bug spray and we don't own a t.v. or a Wii and my Larry is doing 10th grade math and he's only 4" Well......bravo. Meanwhile, I'm getting why my mom sucks award. Here's why. Since I posted this Brody has
1. Learned how to ride his bike without training wheels....like 2 months ago.
2. Entered the library talent show and played "Ring of Fire" on his guitar while wearing cowboy boots and a hat. Which, by the way, was all his idea.
Yeah, I know. I suck. Bad. But, here's the problem. I don't know how to upload a video to U-tube and then put it on my blog. Maybe I should ask the hot polish guy I live with, considering he's VP of a technology company and he's all fancy like that. I will. I will. Meanwhile, damn those smores are good. I promise I'll be better at making this more of an effort and just tivo Real Housewives of New Jersey.
Oh, and here's my daily gratitude. Today I am thankful for my husband awesome cooking skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment