Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sneaky lil' leprachauns

Thank you lil' green men for leaving us chocolate gold coins. Yumm!
I'm a little behind on my posts. So sorry to all my fans. Heehee. Our computer was getting fixed by the famous James....so I'll add a couple posts today and update you on what's been going on in the Kow house. We had some sneaky leprechauns sneak into our house. They turned our milk green.
Pee'd in our toilet. And...turned my beer green.
The kids were moderately freaked out about the leprechauns. They were excited they left us some green suckers and gold coins....but did NOT like the milk and toilet. I had to dump the milk and flush the toilet immediately. They spent the next 45 minutes using the buddy system when they had to go into a room separate from Brad or I. After telling them for 45 minutes that the green guys were long gone, Brad finally had to say "There's no leprechauns. The dogs would eat them if they were still here." Nice. But, it worked.

1 comment: