Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Seaworld


We went to Sea World yesterday. I didn't blog about it until tonight because I had a Shamu hangover. Wanna know how awesome of a Mom I am? Super awesome. Wanna know why? I got to Sea World and didn't have the SD card in my camera. There are very few things in this world that send me into a pi##ed off frenzy. But SERIOUSLY.......who the H forgets their SD card at Sea World? And, to add to the fun.....my "thing" for lent is to not be on my Iphone when the kids are around. So, I didn't take my phone either. Because....duh? Brad had his. So, in between Brad's 934,529,438 work texts I was grabbing his phone or saying "quick....snap a pic!

Brody petting some Starfish. It was fun! You could pick up the little guys and set them on your hands.

Hankie checking out his favorite. The sea turtles. Of course, in true Hank form he wouldn't look at the camera. We will have LOTS of cute pics of the back of his head.
Shamu show. Big hit! The kids loved Sea World. When we were walking around Brody looked up at me and said "I can't believe this is actually happening!" Lucky kids. Lucky parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment