Sunday, March 4, 2012

A hike and a seal....all in 1 day


We had a great day in Cali today! These pics are not in order because of some influence by my friend Marg Arita. But....here's the low down on our day. Relaxing morning with coffee...snuggles...and lounging. We then went on a family hike, hit the beach, and had some pizza and cocktails. BTW....I think the word cocktails is funny. Say it "cocktails." Makes me giggle. The kids and I were playing frisbee on the beach and Brad yelled "SEAL!" What a cute little guy. Shortly after some surfers came out of the water and said they saw a leopard shark. Maybe spooked the little guy? Hope he's not hurt. Look at Hankie in the pic. He's waving at the seal.
Herbert on the hike. The whole time the Kowboys were worried we see ratt'lers. We assured them they aren't going to be out this time of day/year. When we got down to the bottom of the hill a guy said "careful.....watch the kids....I just saw about a 3 ft. rattlesnake." You can imagine the dirty look Brad and I got.
We're too legit to quit. Too legit too quit our hike. Venom this ratt'lers.


Some frisbie at the beach
Nothing short of a miracle. A seal AND my kid looks at me when I'm taking a pic.



Lifeguards on seal duty

Cousins relaxing after a fun day

No comments:

Post a Comment