Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Last day in Cali

Do you see what this barista is doing? Do ya? She's taking a blow torch to my latte. Why? Because it's a creme brule latte. She took a blow torch and caramelized the top of it. Best latte of my life. Best. I will be begging the local baristas to do this. PLEASE!!
Duh? Who doesn't?
Today is our last day in Cali. Whaaaaaaa.....Kids wanted to go mini golfing. And, try chocolate covered grasshoppers. They were on the va-ca bucket list. However, no chocolate covered grasshoppers to be found in Del Mar. But...there were super awesome cupcakes.
Our Vacation was great. Weather was chilly today and yesterday. But, sun was shining and we made the most of it. We had friends drive up last night and spend the night. We got lots of Kowieski cousin time. We collected some, but not lots of sea shells. We didn't go to La Jolla which is my favorite town in all of Cali, but time ran out. My goal for this vacation was to snuggle my babies, relax, eat delicious food that can not be found anywhere in Oneida county, and soak up the sun. Brad is going to have to put me on the plane kicking and screaming.


No comments:

Post a Comment