Sunday, October 2, 2011

This weekend was updating Kowboy shrine wall in the hallway. The kids have a wall of super awesome baby pics of their first 12 months of cuteness. I have yet to update any of these pics. Not because I don't have 786,928,0245 pics that could go in their spot, but because I just don't want to come to terms with the fact that the Kowboys are growing up. However, I have to say that if you came to my house you would probably think "I didn't know she had 4 kids?" Nope, just the Kowboy's baby pics. So, today I decided to replace some of the pics. I left my fav. and updated some. So.....here's some.......









For those of you that don't have kids you won't realize the awesomeness of this pic.. Yes, B isn't exactly smiling...and H has a deer in the headlights look...but



1. They are BOTH looking at the camera



2. Neither is choking the other



3. Each of them is in the center of the pic and you can see all of each of their faces.



Mom...JACKPOT!!






Lock up your daughters




Of course we needed one with a weapon. Cutest outlaw I've ever seen!




Wow is all I can say about this one. Wow to how old he looks and Wow to how handsome!




Every kid loves a leaf pic!




Cutest Sheriff round these parts!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment