Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Beer in a plastic cup. Keep it classy.






Today is my 7 year anniversary. 7 years ago I said "I do" and changed my name to something no telemarketer in the history of telemarketers can pronounce. Mrs. Ka-vee-esss-ski.


As I was looking through pics trying to post one of the 2 of us I realized we hardly have any. Mostly because I am always the one with the camera, or I am always in yoga pants with my hair in a ponytail, while B is usually in grown up work clothes. Makes for a weird pic. Hot business like polish guy standing next to lady who didn't fit in a shower that day. So, in the future I will take more pics of me and the hubs. I'll just tell everybody I worked out A LOT in my 30's. Lie.


Anyway....I wish it was 7 years and 1 day ago. I had the most fun rehearsal party EVER!!! We did a cookout, invited all the guests that were in town, and partied it up. I have to say....too anybody getting married....do this!! Your wedding day is busy. You don't get to spend much time with any one person. And, you get to have 2 fun days with all the people you love. Fun.


So...here are just a few reasons why my husband is just the guy for me....


1. He give me ALL his ginger and wasabi when we get sushi.

2. He gets me lattes on Sat and Sun even though he doesn't drink coffee. And, he gets out of bed and gets them early in the morning. And, he asks for a sleeve.

3. He understands my obsession with Country Living magazine.

4. He doesn't ever put my jeans in the dryer.

5. He gasses up my car

6. When he makes the bed he puts all the pillows back on. All 9. Even though he thinks it's ridiculous to have 9 pillows. 9.

7. He never complains over all my fun "house projects."

8. He always drives. I hate to drive.

9. He organizes the silver wear drawer.


and last but not least......

He never disappoints on Christmas lights.


I love you Brad. You're a good man.






No comments:

Post a Comment