Monday, April 9, 2012

Brody sang in church on Easter. Which, naturally gave him a great argument as to why he NEEDED the suit at Kohls. Yes, such is the life of Brody. He's been begging for this suit for about 7 months. I didn't buy it because his tuxedo still fit him. Yes, his tuxedo. Now he has a church suit and an appropriate outfit should he get invited to a black tie event.
Every year I make this morbid appetizer. Then we rip off it's appendages and eat 'em.


This is the boys newest joke. Telling me something "stinks in the freezer." When I open the door they giggle.....and I have to say "What is that smell? Something stinks like a skunk!" And then I shut the door and say " Daddy's gonna have to clean the freezer!"

When you are 3 and 5 it doesn't get much funnier people.

P.S. Did you find what they put in there that stinks?

Hank told me he likes these little water bottles because they are "like the little shortys Momma drinks." Yes, his mother does like herself a Rhinelander shorty.


I woke up Good Friday morning and found Brody coloring this picture. He said it was of Jesus and the other 2 people that died on the cross.

I love him.










No comments:

Post a Comment