Sunday, April 1, 2012

A barber I am not

O.k.......SO, I got this GENIUS idea to save myself $15. No, I didn't cut back on lattes. Let's be realistic people. I decided to cut Brody's hair. He said "I don't think this is a good idea Mom!" I assured him it was fine! I mean c'mon....I have a guard how hard could it be? I thought hmmm....kinda like peeling a carrot. Put the guard on and you can turn the clippers any which way and go to town! YOU CAN'T. YOU CAN'T. YOU CAN'T.
It's o.k. to laugh. My family had a death threat that if they laughed at him they were going down. I had to shove my face in the pillow when he walked by. It's funny people. He looks like he got attacked by a puma for gosh sakes.


Thankfully he was quick to forgive me. I promised him from now on only a REAL barber. Not a Mom barber. And....my friend Jeff fixed his hair up good as new. Nice and short. He shouldn't need another cut until....say November. Sorry Brod's. Sorry.






No comments:

Post a Comment