Friday, April 6, 2012

Another Easter egg hunt

I love these kids. Love them.
A brave Mother, (not me), hosted an Easter egg hunt on Wednesday at her house. Can you say FUN? Her house was the perfect set up. Big yard, lots of trees, perfect bike riding driveway, swing set, and wait for it....wait for it......trampoline!! Herb only left the trampoline for 3 things. Egg hunt, cupcakes, and to pee on a tree. It was such a blast and the Moms and I got to hang out and drink punch and chat. Like when does that ever happen? Never ever.
When it was time to leave and I was buckling the kids in the car I noticed Hank had an accident in his unders. I said "Hank...why did you pee in your pants?" Hank said "Mom....I was having sooooo much fun I peed 'em."
That's a whole lotta fun.









No comments:

Post a Comment