Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Yes, it has come to this.

If you are a 20 something woman reading this blog...quick...exit out. If you don't....consider yourself for warned. This is a grim look into your future. And, just an F.Y.I., I used to be a 105 pound 22 yr. old that thought a "good breakfast" was cold Congress pizza, coke out of a can, and maybe some peanut M&M's. My idea of a "good man" was if he looked like an Abercrombie model (because I used to actually fit into Abercrombie clothes)! And, I would of died laughing if somebody would of told me that in my 30's I would get crazy excited over cleaning products.


Well, WELCOME TO MY 30'S!!


I bought these Mrs. Meyers cleaning products yesterday and mommy likey! I have to say I was always kind of a Pledge all surface girl.....but...not anymore. Call me Mrs. Meyers Kowieski. They smell awesome. I bought the lavender scent and the geranium scent. Ohhh laaa laa.


I scrubbed all the floors in the house with the lavender and my house smells like a spa. I then dusted and cleaned the kitchen with the geranium one. I'm totally stoked to get the basil scent window cleaner. Can you even imagine it? I'm in cleaning heaven.




1 comment: