Friday, January 13, 2012

I have to say...I do love winter. It's beautiful. Love to look out my windows and see this!
Hank having a temper tantrum because I was taking his pic. Isn't he just adorable?


Kowboys wanted to go for a walk. Which, of course involves weapons. In case we see any birds. Or deer. Or squirrel. Or possum. Or rattlesnakes.

Hank "Mom, can you eat eagles?"

Me "No, it's illegal."

Hank " I know it's an eagle."

Me "No, it's illegal."

Hank " I KNOW IT'S AN EAGLE!"

Me "It's against the law Hank."

Hank "ohhhhh...so you can't?"

Brody "Not unless you wanna get a ticket."


Today was a strange day. Strange in the I got rear ended, my dog and neighbors dog who've seen each other a million times got in a dog fight, and I made chocolate chip cookies from scratch and they actually turned out great kinda weird.


I picked the Kowboys up from school today, was waiting to turn left at the stop light and felt a slight "bump" on my bumper. I looked in my rear view mirror to see a lady mouthing "I'm sorry!" in her mirror. The lady was actually a guy...but...that's a whole 'nother story.

Anyway, I pulled into B.P., checked the bumper, and there was no damage. Thank you. Then, of course Kowboys have a freak out and realize we are at the gas station and need suction cups (Reese's pb cups), water, beef jerkey, pretzels, skittles, popcorn. Nice try. We'll be home in 3 minutes. We're not driving cross country kids. So, the next 3 minutes of the ride all I hear is how thirsty they are. We can't wait Mom! Nice try. We're home.

After 7 boxes of raisins, 5 kiwis, 298 glasses of water (I guess they really were thirsty) we went out to do some deer hunting. Ya know...deer hunting with suction cup bows and arrows, rubber knives, and a dart gun. On our walk we came across our neighbor and her dogs. After about 5 minutes of chatting our dogs started growling and then...cue dog fight. I'm screaming and holding the kids, she's screaming and trying to get the dogs to stop, and kids are screaming because the dogs each sound like they are screaming.

NOT FUN!

Thank goodness nobody/dogs were hurt.


I'm getting a massage at 9 a.m. tomorrow.






No comments:

Post a Comment