Friday, December 23, 2011




Why am I posting a pic of me standing in front of the Christmas tree holding my arm up in the air you ask? Well...here's why. Because earlier today I decided to do 4 things. Actually 5.




#1: Shower.


#2: Put on clothes that aren't some type of work-out wear. And, they required ironing.


#3: Put on make-up including mascara and lip gloss.


#4: Fix my hair. Not just fix my hair, but blow-dry it and curl it all fancy like.


#5: Put on perfume. And.....and...accesories.




Why oh why would I waste 40 minutes doing this? Because I thought going out to dinner sounded fun. Fun until Brad and I ran some errands and I wanted to choke myself with a scarf in Kohls because Kohls is the only place to shop in this big city of Rhinelander. I love being stuck in a hot store with 839 people (while of course I'm dressed in a down coat and Ugg boots because I live in the tundra). For those of you that aren't sure....that was sarcasm.


So, after we left Kohls we decided some take-out Chinese was a much better plan than the Pub. But, here's the problem. As I said....I spent 40 minutes (that's like 3 days when you have little boys) getting myself fancied up. So, I posted a pic. Please comment how fab my beach curls and snake skin/rhinestone bracelet look.


P.S. I love yoga pants.

1 comment: