Friday, December 23, 2011

Wales family Christmas

Big boys swimming by themselves!


Best part of hotels....jumping from bed to bed.


Great "Superman" shots of the boys



Last weekend was the "Wales" family Christmas. My siblings and I each take turns hosting the fun and I LOVE this weekend and look forward to it each Christmas season. I have a huge family and getting together with 40-50 people, eating food till I burst, lots of fun laughs and kids enjoying all the fun things Aunts and Uncles let them do. I love, love, love it. We stayed at the Holiday Inn and the kids swam with their cousins until 10:30 p.m., jumped bed to bed, drank well over the legal limit of juice boxes, Hank slept with Daddy both nights and Brody slept with me. Heaven.


On our way home we stopped at Border grill...our family fav. Here's what Hank told me.

"Hey mom, just so you know, everybody loves Daddy and nobody really loves you."

let me remove the dagger from my heart.

Then Brody says

"Hankie, that's not a very nice thing to say. That's going to hurt Momma's feelings. We do love Mom....we just love Daddy wayyyyyyyy more."


A nice end to a perfect weekend.






No comments:

Post a Comment