Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve! Brad made me a Spanish coffee tonight.


Coffee+alcohol+fire=yummy.


And,best part, we still have our eyebrows.


While we were at church the Grinch stopped by our house and brought the boys some p.j's. They've got to be the cutest whos in all of Whoville.


The pic below is before church. Brody sang in the cherub choir. He told me on the ride to church he was "really nervous. Well, actually a little frightened."

He was the cutest cherub of all.


Today was a great day. The local movie theater had free movies all day. Can you say awesome?! Brad took the boys to see the Smurfs (sorry I missed it) and I made some appetizers and drank coffee (my morning coffee did not have any flaming alcohol). Then everybody took a nap and off to church to listen to my oldest lover sing. After church Grammie and Grandpa came over for a little while. It was a very relaxing day. My kids have been following Santa all day on the google map thing. They decided it was time for bed as "he's getting closer. Hurry! Hurry! Everybody get to bed."

They are nestled all snug in their beds dreaming of sugar plums.


If you look to the left of the Christmas tree you can see a small Santa suit. Brody wore that his first Christmas Eve. It is one of my favorite memories. Brad and I did rock/paper/scissors to see who got to carry him down the aisle. I lost. But, I walked behind Brad and got to see all the parishioner's faces when they saw a 5 week old baby wearing a Santa suit. I love being a mom.










No comments:

Post a Comment