Wednesday, December 12, 2012

B.Herb

Ok...so...I'm a total loser and did not post about super important things this year...like oh say...Brody starting kindergarten....loosing his first tooth....or his birthday....sorry...my New Years resolution is to be better on being on the ball with my blog.  Probably same resolution as last year....but try try again.  Correct?  So, here is some parenting advice.  Listen up.  If you are planning a birthday party for your 6 year old, and you decide to invite all the kindergartners from both class rooms, and you take a crazy pill and decide to do it at the bowling alley make sure you have lots of adults.  Lots.  And maybe a pediatrician.  And dentist.  And change of clothes in case 1 pees their pants.  And maybe a lawyer in case a kid gets his arm ripped off in the ball return.  And....of course some kick ass cupcakes.
I told Brody he could have a party, but explained why I wasn't comfortable asking 25 parents (most of which have never been to our house) to get Brody a present.  So, I explained different charities and he decided on Toys for Tots.  I was so proud of him!  He had 15 toys to donate and was so proud of himself.  He has such a kind heart.  Love, love, love the Kowboys.

No comments:

Post a Comment