Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Daddy's got himself a new job

Daddy's got himself a new job!!!!  The night before Brad started his new job at RMM technologies, the kids and I had a champagne (sparkling apple juice of course) toast.  That morning I explained to the kids what a toast was.  I told them to think of something heartfelt to say to daddy.  I got some balloons and had the table decorated.  That night it was time for our toast Hank wanted to go first.
Hank: "Good luck and congratulations daddy.  I love you."
Brody" Daddy, I hope you loose this job to so you can stay home with us again."

Haaaaaa
Bless their little hearts!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I couldn't wait to get to the end because I KNEW one of your boys would say something hilarious. Of COURSE. And also, congrats to Brad! Best of luck with the new job!

    ReplyDelete