Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy Valentines day 2 days ago

Happy Valentines day. Isn't my Valentine just the cutest?
Brad took the boys to pick out my some Valentines cards for me. (I also told Brods to get me some chocolates. Hint. Hint.) Brody decided on this card. He wanted to get one of bunnies "snuggling". Only......they weren't snuggling if you know what I mean. So, he choose this "cute puppy one instead. Look at his ears Momma.....aren't they cute!"The card below is from Hank. It reads "Valentine if loving you is a crime....then throw my ass in jail." Obviously he can't read, so he just choose this because of the cute donkey. Best Valentine EVER!




This is Hankie's Valentine from his daddy. It is a ball/race track type game. It's a Hank game. He was in love!


The boys each got little gumball machines and some chocolates. I love spoiling them on Valentines day!

This is Brody's Valentine from his dad. Nothing says "I love you" like a machine gun.


My little lovers came home with these flowers for me. LOVE. THESE. KIDS!

Valentines day was just what a momma wants. A nice relaxing night with the hubs and kids. The kids watched a movie and this is what I overheard. Hank was getting his p.j's on and was afraid that Brody would start the movie without him. Hank yelled for Brody to wait and Brody said

"Hank....I'm your buddy. I would never do that to you! Of course I'll wait for you."


xoxoxo


















1 comment:

  1. Freak the donkey got me. I gave it to my wife. I am 55.

    ReplyDelete